There is a rich variety of material on the Independent Investor website. Here are some examples of the different kind of articles that are regularly included;
- Extracts from the Editor’s Notebook;
- An example of top professional investor Andrew Dalton’s weekly market review;
- Two Q and As with leading professional investors (Jim Rogers and Richard Oldfield);
- A review/analysis of an important new book about the credit crisis, The Lords of Finance;
- An FT column about the performance of the Harvard endowment fund;
- The Editor’s general review of the equity markets as at May 2009.
Other items to be included in future will be detailed monthly market analysis and portfolio reviews, together with details of the funds which I own or am thinking of investing in.